Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Budget friendly travel to Europe Summer 2011

Grad Student Budget Emily writes, "Hi! Love your column. I've been looking since January for affordable fares to Paris from Portland, OR. Though all the news reports and web sites report the airlines are in "tough times" and are offering good fares, I've yet to find anything under $1,500. I have the restriction that I need to go in June and return in July; I know that "high season" lessens my chances of a good fare. But when you quote the summer prices from the east coast, you often have prices of $800 to $900, at the high end. Does coming from my neck of the woods really make that much difference? Thanks."

Most visited & Popular Posts

honeymoon packages, best honeymoon destinations, all inclusive honeymoons, honeymoon locations, all inclusive honeymoon, honeymoon spots, best honeymoon, honeymoon deals, honeymoon suite, honeymoon in hawaii, honeymoon places, honeymoon island