Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Acer Aspire AS5745-3428 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

(this review may skip around a lot but I'm trying to cover everything) Before I bought this laptop I was using a Compaq Presario F700. Completely unreliable for anything. I finally started searching for a new laptop around April knowing that my previous laptop would give out any day. I finally came across a laptop (this one) that had everything I wanted for a pretty fabulous price. Fast computer, reliable company, HUGE hard drive. I've had this laptop for a week now and haven't had any problems with it. It's great for a multi-tasking student like myself. I can easily have 10 tabs open in chrome, play and download music, instant message a couple friends, and type away at an essay and it still runs just as fast if I only had one program running. The quality of the screen is like nothing I've ever seen before. My father wanted me to just walk into any store and pick out the cheapest one (like he did for 300 bucks) and whenever I try to use his laptop I have to squint because everything is so fuzzy. On my Compaq, it was miserable to watch DVDs because everyone looked rather pixelated, as if I was watching it on the internet. The sound quality is pretty great too. I keep a fan on in my room 24/7 and it's rather noisy. The speakers on the laptop are perfect for drowning it out. With Windows 7 (compared to Vista and XP), everything is smooth and is rather easy to navigate. The over all looks of the laptop are pretty nice, the only thing I was disappointed in was the glossy lid. That was probably my error for not realizing this but I don't regret my choice in laptops. It's just a slight annoyance to have fingerprints on it. The keyboard took just a little bit to get used to, but I do like having a number pad on a laptop. They keys themselves feel great when typing. I also like the the idea of the multi-functional touch pad, but I have some issues with it accidentally zooming in due to the way I rest my hands on the keyboard. The keyboard shortcuts are also pretty handy. There weren't a whole lot on the Compaq, but on this laptop I can have iTunes running in the background and just above the number pad I can conveniently pause/play, stop, and skip songs

Most visited & Popular Posts

honeymoon packages, best honeymoon destinations, all inclusive honeymoons, honeymoon locations, all inclusive honeymoon, honeymoon spots, best honeymoon, honeymoon deals, honeymoon suite, honeymoon in hawaii, honeymoon places, honeymoon island